Packers Heritage Trail (City Walk) – Parking
1. Neville Public Museum, 210 Museum Place
There is free parking at the Neville, both in the museum’s lot and on Museum Place. There’s also free parking across Dousman Street at Leicht Memorial Park.
There’s a parking ramp above Hagemeister Park restaurant and the Children’s Museum. The entrance is on Pine Street. There’s also a surface lot with pay parking during posted hours on the north side of Cherry Street between Washington and Adams streets. The entrance to the lot is on Adams.
3. Birthplace of the Packers (Associated Bank); 4. Hotel Northland;
5. Curly Lambeau’s Office – Northern Building; 6. Bellin Building
The surface lot on the north side of Cherry is within one block in different directions of all four sites. It’s also within two blocks or so of St. Willebrord Catholic Church, Brown County Courthouse, the former Columbus Community Club and the Green Bay Press-Gazette. There’s also meter parking on Washington, Cherry and Adams; pay parking ramps at both the corner of Cherry and Washington and also on Pine; and another surface lot with meter parking at the southeast corner of Cherry and Jefferson, next to City Hall.
7. Milwaukee Road Depot (Breakthrough Fuel); 8. Packers Office Building (Quality Inn & Suites);
9. Elks Club (Family Services)
There is free parking with restrictions on Washington, Crooks Street and Adams within a block of all three sites.
10. St. Willebrord Catholic Church; 11) Brown County Courthouse;
12) Columbus Community Club (WBAY Building); 13) Green Bay Press-Gazette
There’s meter parking on Doty between Adams and Madison Street within a block of the first three sites and within two or three blocks of the Press-Gazette. Closer to the Press-Gazette there’s parking on Madison between both Doty and Walnut, and Walnut and Cherry.
14. Hagemeister Park (East High School); 15. City Stadium;
18. Packers Practice Fields (Start of Packing Plant Spur & Cora Vanderperren Trail)
When school isn’t in session, there’s parking in front of City Stadium. When school is in session, there’s street parking with restrictions on the north side of Cherry. Cherry ends at Baird Street across from City Stadium.
16. Curly Lambeau’s Birthplace Home
There’s street parking on Elm Street, west of Irwin Street, just around the corner or within a half-block of the home.
17. Chicago & North Western Depot (Titletown Brewing Co.)
There’s free parking in a surface lot at Leicht Memorial Park at the west end of the Nitschke Bridge. Titletown has a parking lot for customers.